Motorcycle Friendly Osprey Shores
Osprey Shores is a motorcycle friendly resort on Nova Scotia’s Eastern Shore. Our motel-style lodge is perfect for touring motorcycle travellers as you can park your motorcycle directly in front of your guest room.
A long time supporter of the Nova Scotia Motorcycle Guide, Osprey Shores has a number of special features that make it a favourite destination for touring motorcycle travellers along the Marine Drive travel trail. Our motorcycle friendly accommodation includes:
- Convenient motorcycle parking directly in front of your guest accommodations.
- Special in-room amenities include a Springwall Chiropractic® Sleep System Mattress for a relaxing sleep, robes for in-room lounging, Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries and a coffee maker so you can enjoy a morning coffee from your porch overlooking Mussel Cove
- A dedicated wash area to clean your motorcycle.
- A 10% discount on green fees and club and cart rentals and priority tee-times.
- Full use of the resort’s recreational facilities including outdoor swimming pool, volleyball, bicycles, croquet, horseshoes, badminton, Mussel Cove picnic area and bonfire pit overlooking the Cove.
- Complimentary copy of the Nova Scotia Motorcycle Touring Guide.
We look forward to welcoming you and your friends at Osprey Shores on beautiful Chedabucto Bay as you tour Nova Scotia by motorcycle.
Osprey Shores – Your Nova Scotia Vacation Destination on Marine Drive